MarsMetal engineers and manufactures elevator test weight carts which are a critical component in the testing and certification of elevators by specialized elevator service and repair companies.
Elevator testing to North American standards (CSA B44.1/ASME A17.5) is crucial in ensuring the safety of the elevators that we take for granted in our daily lives and use without thought or worry. Each cart is engineered specifically for the elevator industry and is designed with safety, ease of use, serviceability and durability in mind.
Features & Benefits
- Cart is balanced for ease of use and handling
- Each unit has eight ergonomically-shaped 50lb test weights
- Ergonomic test cart weighs 100lb for a total of 500lbs
- Rigidly constructed box section fabricated from 1/4″ steel plate
- Wheels are a steel core with solid rubber tires with roller bearings and grease fittings
- Painted safety red using an OSHA oxide paint
- Steel theft deterent rod with padlock
- Regular elevator safety certification
- Elevator installation certification